Data Entry Specialist
Located in Fresno, California, Fowler Packing Company is the parent company to some of the industry’s most popular brands including Peelz Citrus, Samsons Grapes, G3 Development Company, and EMID Design Group. Fowler Packing was formed in 1950 as a small tree fruit operation and has grown into a trendsetter in quality, efficiency and sustainability. Today the company is built of over 700 full-time employees and frontrunners in agriculture, real estate, and interior design industries. If you are looking for an in-house position that offers a variety of work, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Summary/Objective: The data entry specialist’s primary responsibility is to enter data quickly and accurately into our company systems. Reviewing data for discrepancies and correcting any conflicts. This individual will work internally with management and other office staff members daily.
• Prepare daily timesheets to be entered into payroll software program
• Ability to gather labor cost in company system and present to management
• Compile data to create reports, tables and pivots
• Capable of working under time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities
• Good time-management with ability to multi-task duties and projects
• Effective communication skills with managers and coworkers
• Strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills
• Interested in learning more as company systems are upgraded and improved frequently
• Must be punctual and reliable
• Ability to work extended hours and some Saturdays
• College degree or minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office setting.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Experience preferably in a farming or agriculture operation.
• Bilingual highly desirable.
- $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
Life at Fowler Packing
For 70 years, Fowler Packing has provided thousands of employees the opportunities to build a rewarding career that includes continued education, robust corporate culture, competitive compensation, benefits packages, and paid sick and holidays. Additionally, all employees enjoy complimentary meals at one of our two on-site cafeterias, and on-site health clinic visits at no cost.
Fowler Packing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.